FBT Horizon VHA112A
The VHA112SA flyable and ground stackable bass-extension module seamlessly matches the VHA406A in both size and shape yet housing a single 12" long excursion B & C woofer. The bass reflex design incorporates a 1200 W Class-D amplifier module and includes on-board DSP with filtering, equalization and limiting.
- Bass-reflex amplified subwoofer
- 320 High-excursion 320mm (12") Woofer B&C
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 120Hz
- 1200Wrms class D amplifier with switching mode power supply
- DSP processor with 8 presets, delay
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, ground-lift
- Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 IN and LINK power connectors
- Cabinet in 12mm (0.5") birch plywood with anti-scratch varnish. Handles with rubber inserts and rubber-coated sides to protect the cabinet from bumps and scratches.
- Ideal for reinforcing and extending the low range of the VHA406A line array in the 45Hz - 120Hz range