FBT VENTIS 112MA
The new coaxial monitors in bass reflex Ventis 112MA and Ventis 115MA expand the active and passive range of the series. Thanks to the B&C custom transducers they are capable of a 132dB SPL. The two enclosures are built with a 15mm birch plywood and they can also be used for fixed installation and FOH thanks to 35mm pole mount sockede and to the insert for optional mounting bracket.
- 2-way bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 320 mm (12”) coaxial custom woofer with 64 mm (2.5’’) voice coil, 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C with 44mm (1.7”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 55Hz to 20kHz
- DSP with 6 factory presets (ORIG, HI-CUT/DRUM-FILL, LO-CUT/DOUBLE, FOH, VOCAL, TOURING)
- 90° conical dispersion
- 35 mm (1.38’’) stand socket, two integrated handles and optional wall mount bracket?