PSM 900 Professional In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
Professional tours, broadcast events, and audio installations. Every detail makes the difference. Perform with the control to always keep your sound at its sharpest with the Shure PSM® 900 professional in-ear personal monitoring system.
With patented Audio Reference Companding, exceptional transmitter linearity, and patented CueMode functionality, the Shure PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System meets the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds, providing excellent audio quality and reliable RF performance. Twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 36 MHz to 40 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent) give the PSM 900 system the horsepower to handle demanding environments, including professional IEM and IFB applications. Add Shure professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones and for total audio conviction, start to finish.
Up to 20 Compatible Channels
Operate 20 compatible channels on one frequency band simultaneously with advanced filtering and vastly reduced frequency intermodulation.
More Options for A Strong Signal
36 MHz tuning range. Through precision filtering on front-end RF, the P9RA+ enhances your reception and range, delivers more channels on-air, and cuts down on dropouts.
Half-Rack, Single Channel Transmitter
Intuitive front panel controls in a compact, half-rack chassis. The P9T transmitter allows you to handle the signal smarter. Operate with precision.
- 20 compatible frequencies per band and a 36 MHz to 40 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- P9T half-rack wireless transmitter with balanced connection and front or back antenna mounts
- P9RA+ offers a hybrid analog/digital architecture for more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface