Featuring two SLXD1 transmitters, the SLXD4D provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances.
SLX-D® Digital Wireless delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD1 easily syncs with a wireless receiver. A variety of microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
- Choice of instrument cable or lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones
- Ergonomic and durable plastic construction